Careers Advice Shop
Days: Every Wednesday
Time: 2pm - 4pm
What are Apprenticeships?
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training offer a wide range of Apprenticeships across Coventry and Warwickshire. Apprenticeships offer a great way to gain experience in a job whilst learning. We will design a high quality, individual plan of learning, based around your needs, enabling you to achieve nationally recognised qualifications that will progress and enhance your career.
Apprenticeships are available for young people aged 16-23, to gain nationally recognised qualifications while earning a salary, working with your employer. If you have not made a decision yet about which direction you should take after leaving school or college, Apprenticeships are an option to seriously consider. Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber Training will offer advice and guidance to help you move into the world of work and provide a recruitment service to help you secure a job and take your first steps on your chosen career ladder.
Adult Apprenticeships are available for employees working 16 hours per week or more who are aged 24+. While continuing your career you could gain a nationally recognised qualification to ensure you improve your current skills and maximise your future career prospects.
What will an Apprenticeship involve?
- Training leading to nationally recognised qualifications
- A job with serious career prospects
- Nationally accredited qualifications (NVQs, Diplomas and Certificates)
- Essential skills in English, maths and ICT
- Under pinning knowledge relating to your chosen occupational area
- Additional opportunities of a technical, supervisory or professional nature
What Apprenticeships are available?
How are Qualifications achieved?
Qualifications are achieved through a mixture of on and off the job training, which takes place within the work place and at CWT Chamber Training. You will follow a personally designed learning plan, tailored around your needs.
What can CWT offer?
- Access to a range of high quality jobs and employment opportunities in Coventry & Warwickshire
- Confidential information, advice and guidance to help you make the right choices
- Guidance in developing a quality Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Job matching service to link you to local employers
- Comprehensive assistance in securing employment with structured training
- An individually designed learning plan to develop your skills and knowledge
- A Personal Advisor to support you in your Apprenticeship
- Commitment to support you until the Apprenticeship is completed
- On line support providing you with instant contact to your Advisor
To view the latest Apprenticeship vacancies click here.
You can also apply online.
10% early bird discount available for courses booked 3 months in advance.
Share this page