What is an Apprenticeship in Accountancy?
An Accountancy Apprenticeship offers an opportunity to gain nationally accredited AAT qualifications whilst you are working. You will get high quality accountancy work experience, develop your CV with nationally recognised AAT qualifications, as well as enjoy a salary and all of the perks of working for a company.
The progression opportunities are endless, you may become a qualified Accountant leading a finance department or even owning your own business.
Is it the type of Apprenticeship for me?
In general you will need to have 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above as a minimum, including maths or relevant number of years working within an accountancy role. You will need to be interested in working with figures, enjoy problem solving, be prepared to work hard, learn varied tasks and work effectively as part of a team and individually.
How will CWT support you to gain your qualifications?
- Assist you in securing employment of your choice
- Arrange and pay for day release at CWT
- Provide Functional Skills workshops to develop your skills
- Appoint a designated Training Adviser to guide and support you
- Undertake quarterly progress reviews with you and your work place supervisor
- Offer immediate contact and information through an online communication hub
If you are interested in an Accountancy Apprenticeship then book a call back using the form below and our Accountancy Recruitment Advisor will give you a call to discuss the opportunities available.
Share this page