New Skills. New Knowledge. Dynamic Workforce.
Increasingly, businesses are looking to nurture potential from within their company as
recruiting new staff can be expensive, stressful and time-consuming. Once you have
strong staff, it makes good business sense to try and retain them.
Training is a beneficial way to maximise business efficiency and ensure employees
remain happy and part of their organisation.
Funded training through apprenticeships
An apprenticeship is a great way for both new and existing staff to gain new skills,
new knowledge and a real qualification. Apprenticeships help businesses to grow
their own talent by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Quality is key to apprenticeships – CWT Chamber Training provides high quality
training that benefits both apprentices and employers.
Apprenticeships, the benefits in numbers
Research conducted by Populus on behalf of the LSC to launch the first National Apprenticeship Week revealed:
- 77% of employers believe Apprenticeships make them more competitive
- 76% of employers say that Apprenticeships provide higher overall productivity
- 83% of employers rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
- 88% believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 57% report a high proportion of their apprentices going on to management positions within the company
Our role as the training provider
CWT Chamber Training's apprenticeship team come from business backgrounds,
bringing specialist skills and knowledge to provide you with comprehensive support
and guide you to the most appropriate solution.
Our staff are experts in their field and can help your staff to be the best they can be,
utilising current best practice models.
Apprenticeships are designed around the needs of employers and lead to nationally
recognised qualifications which will not only benefit the individual but the school as
For more information, please contact the Recruitment
Team on 024 7623 1122 or email@example.com
Share this page