- HNC courses are Vocational (work related) - The HNC in Business can be geared towards the occupation / business area that you wish to progress into.
- The range of modules are designed to take your career to greater heights.
- The HNC in Business will help hone your management skills. This is achieved through the study of key subjects, including Business Strategy, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Finance.
- The qualification offers a progression route to a variety of professional and Higher Education qualifications such as the Foundation Degree in Leadership and Management.
- The HNC in Business will equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to support you in taking up professional and managerial positions in business.
Do You think someone in your business could benefit from this qualification?
As has often been said, "worry less about the managers you train who then leave; worry more about the managers you don't train who stay!"
The Department for Business Innovation and Skills reported in 2012 that:
- Ineffective management is estimated to be costing UK businesses over £19billion per year in lost working hours.
- Incompetence or bad management of company directors causes 56% of corporate failures.
Discover the Solution
Discover what one of our 2012/13 HNC students thought of their experience of achieving this higher level qualification at CWT Chamber Training.
Talk to a Business Development Advisor
Have you got any questions about the HNC in Business? Call us on 024 7623 1122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a CWT Chamber Training Business Development Advisor will get in touch to discuss your queries.
Share this page