More than 100,000 employers, in over 160,000 workplaces currently use Apprenticeships to attract new talent, re-skill existing staff and tackle skills shortages.
Apprenticeships allow both new and existing staff to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst boosting staff productivity and morale by demonstrating to employees you are prepared to invest in them. Find out more about how Apprenticeships can benefit your business contact our Recruitment Team today by calling 024 7623 1122 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprenticeships, the benefits in numbers
- 77% of employers believe Apprenticeships make them more competitive
- 76% of employers say that Apprenticeships provide higher overall productivity
- 83% of employers rely on their Apprenticeships programme to provide the skilled workers that they need for the future
- 88% believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce
- 57% report a high proportion of their apprentices going on to management positions within the company
As one of the largest providers of Apprenticeships in Coventry and Warwickshire, CWT Chamber Training has a wealth of expertise available to help you gain a host of business benefits through Apprenticeships.
You could also be eligible to take advantage of a government incentive to encourage thousands of small firms that do not currently employ Apprentices to take on an Apprentice or sign up an existing staff member aged between 16 and 24. The incentive is for employers with less than 50 staff and comprises a payment of £1,500. It is available to firms recruiting an Apprentice for the very first time or who have not recruited an Apprentice within the last 12 months. Up to 5 grants can be made to any one employer.
For more information visit the National Apprenticeship Service website.
For more information about how Apprenticeships can benefit your business contact our Recruitment Team today by calling 024 7623 1122 or email us on email@example.com.