Level 2 and 3 Qualifications Now Available
Following a recent Government announcement, funding has been re-introduced for Apprenticeship learners who are aged 24 and above for Level 2 and 3 qualifications. You and your staff can now take advantage of a host of qualifications including:
Apprenticeship qualifications are achieved through a mixture of on and off the job training, which takes place both in the work place and at CWT Chamber Training. Learners will follow a personally designed learning plan, tailored around their individual needs.
Apprenticeships are available for employees working 16 hours per week or more who are aged 24+. While continuing your career you could gain a nationally recognised qualifications to ensure you improve your current skills and maximise your future career prospects.
- Training leading to nationally recognised qualifications
- Serious career prospects
- Nationally accredited qualifications (NVQs, Diplomas and Certificates)
- New skills, relevant to today's world of work - numeracy, communication and IT
- Under pinning knowledge relating to your chosen occupational area
- Additional opportunities of a technical, supervisory or professional nature
To take advantage of the return of 24+ Apprenticeship funding,
contact the Recruitment Team on 024 7623 2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page